1. The Tabernacle, video, 30 minutes, Elna M Smith Foundation, P.O. Box 471, Eureka Springs, AR 72632, 1-800-882-PLAY
This video walks you through the life-size, authentic replica of the Tabernacle in the Wilderness, explaining the unique article which are a type of Jesus Christ, a foreshadowing of the redemption of man. It leaves you with a challenge of commitment and a deeper understanding of the Bible.
2. Drive Through History: Holy Land, DVD, ISBN 978-0-310-39633-8, 85 minutes.
Dave Stotts narrates this journey through the ancient world of the Bible. “Covenant, Kings, and the Promised Land” takes you through an overview of the Israelite conquest, to David and Goliath in the valley of Elah, and into the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were buried. The DVD also includes a PDF for each episode containing discussion questions designed for groups and families.
3. Search for Mt. Sinai, The Bible Explorer Series, DVD, 2008.
Explorers Bob Cornuke and Larry Williams challenge the site traditionally called Mt. Sinai - and narrate remarkable footage from deep inside Saudi Arabia. They present possible locations for where the Israelites crossed the Red Sea, the altar of the golden calf, and the split rock of Horeb.
4. Search of the Ark of the Covenant, The Bible Explorer Series, DVD, 2008, 60 minutes.
Bob Cornuke presents some historical evidence which suggests what might have happened to the ark of the covenant. Footage covers Israel, Egypt, Ethiopia, and Italy. The compelling evidence points to the ark being hidden high in the headwaters of the Nile.
5. 180, wayofthemaster.com, DVD, 2011, 33 minutes.
Ray Comfort effectively equates the Nazi murder of Jews and other "undesireables" to the murder of the unborn. It's a nice companion to studying the Ten Commandments, especially "Thou Shalt Not Murder."